Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet (& free) Valentines for Kids

"Heart Attack"

I saw this cute Heart Attack idea from Skip to My Lou, and decided to do for the kids last Valentine. I used this heart pdf from family fun. There are 3 different size of hearts so I used the smallest size for 4 year olds "Heart Attack", the medium and largest hearts for my two oldest boys. I originally had these on their bathroom mirror, so they could see them in the morning when they got ready, but I moved them to get a better picture. They loved them so much they wanted to keep them up for weeks!

I used different colored cardstock, however you could use construction paper or just white paper colored with crayons. I'm sure husbands and wifes wouldn't mind waking up to these sweet notes either!

No comments: