- Meetings will be Tuesday evenings (instead of Thursday)
- Meetings will start at 7:00pm (sharp!)
- Meetings will be held at our Ward building
1525 Guilford Dr.
Henderson, NV 89014
- Everyone is invited (this is not a change, but just a reminder ☺)
- ♥ Nursery WILL be provided!! ♥ (pass this along, we want as many of you there as possible!)
March 1, 2011 - "I Dare You to Grow It"
Brandy Simper from “The Prudent Homemaker” will be guest speaking on gardening in the Desert! We will also learn how to sprout (even wheat!).
May 3, 2011 - "I Dare You to Bag It"
Learn about starting your 3 months supply of food storage. The books “I Dare You to Eat It” and “Dinner in a Bag” will be covered. Our door prize this month will be the book “I Dare You to Eat It”! Make sure you’re here on time to enter the drawing!
August 2, 2011 - "I Dare You to... Buy It & Dry It"
Everything you need to know about price matching and comparison shopping. Smart shopping via Wal-Mart, The Cannery, Costco, and the Case Lot Sale will be covered. Lower your monthly grocery bill the easy way!
We will also cover many types of dehydrated foods and learn how to use them in your everyday cooking.
October 4, 2011 - "I Dare You to Grind It"
Come and grind your own wheat using three different types of grinders. Just bring yourself, the wheat will be provided for you! Then sit back and sample an array of foods made from wheat flour.