Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grocery Savings Every Week!!

Each Tuesday Night I will be posting the best deals* on groceries for the week.

Wal-Mart will price match (most stores) so you do not need to travel all over town to get these special prices. There are some restrictions so talk to Holly or Lisa about all the details.

Just a note - Los Comprades, Mariana's and Super King Ranch Market ads run from Tuesday to Monday. Sunflower Market runs from Wednesday to Wednesday. Other stores from from Wednesday to Tuesday.

*Disclaimer: I am only able to inform us of great deals on things that I normally buys for my family. There may be other great deals in your ad, so please keep an eye out for great prices on the things that you normally buy.

1 comment:

Megan Dougherty said...

I love your blog!!! I am in a different ward, but am friends with Holly who referred me to this blog. I am a HUGE fan of grocery ads and use them all the time. Maybe everyone already knows this, but if anyone is looking for a Wal-Mart that matches ALL ads (including Mercado del Pueblo, King Ranch, and La Bonita Markets) the Neighborhood Wal-Mart on Warm Springs and Eastern will match any ad you bring in.